Журнал Wilderness & Environmental Medicine, Volume 22, Issue 2, Pages 156–166 , июнь 2011 года.
Перевод предоставлен Шишкиным Константином Георгиевичем, врачом-хирургом, инструктором по горной подготовке, тренером-преподавателем по первой помощи ЧОУ ДПО «Байкальский центр образования», г. Иркутск. Публикуется с согласия автора.
1. Guyatt G, Gutterman D, Baumann MH, et al. Grading strength of recommendations and quality of evidence in clinical guidelines: report from an American college of chest physicians’ task force. Chest. 2006;129:174 –181.
2. Mazur P. Causes of injury in frozen and thawed cells. Fed Proc. 1965;24:S175–182.
3. Meryman HT. Tissue freezing and local cold injury. Physiol Rev. 1957;37:233–251.
4. Quintanilla R, Krusen FH, Essex HE. Studies on frost-bite with special reference to treatment and the effect on minute blood vessels. Am J Physiol. 1947;149:149 –161.
5. Lange K, Boyd LJ, Loewe L. The functional pathology of frostbite and the prevention of gangrene in experimental animals and humans. Science. 1945;102:151–152.
6. Zacarian S. Cryogenics: The cryolesion and the pathogenesis of cryonecrosis. In: Zacarian S, ed. Cryosurgery for Skin Cancer and Cutaneous Disorders. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 1985.
7. Robson MC, Heggers JP. Evaluation of hand frostbite blister fluid as a clue to pathogenesis. J Hand Surg Am. 1981;6:43– 47.
8. Kulka J. Histopathologic studies in frostbitten rabbits. Conference on Cold Injury. New York, NY: Josiah Macy Jr Foundation; 1956.
9. Daum PS, Bowers WD Jr, Tejada J, Hamlet MP. Vascular casts demonstrate microcirculatory insufficiency in acute frostbite. Cryobiology. 1987;24:65–73.
10. Petrone P, Kuncir EJ, Asensio JA. Surgical management and strategies in the treatment of hypothermia and cold injury. Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2003;21:1165–1178.
11. Bhatnagar A, Sarker BB, Sawroop K, Chopra MK, Sinha N, Kashyap R. Diagnosis, characterisation and evaluation of treatment response of frostbite using pertechnetate scintigraphy: a prospective study. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2002;29:170 –175.
12. Cauchy E, Chetaille E, Marchand V, Marsigny B. Retrospective study of 70 cases of severe frostbite lesions: a proposed new classification scheme. Wilderness Environ Med. 2001;12:248 –255.
13. Dobnikar U, Kounalakis SN, Mekjavic IB. The effect of exercise-induced elevation in core temperature on coldinduced vasodilatation response in toes. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2009;106:457– 464.
14. Geurts CL, Sleivert GG, Cheung SS. Local cold acclimation during exercise and its effect on neuromuscular function of the hand. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2006;31: 717–725.
15. Danielsson U. Windchill and the risk of tissue freezing. J Appl Physiol. 1996;81:2666 –2673.
16. Urschel JD, Urschel JW, Mackenzie WC. The role of alcohol in frostbite injury. Scand J Soc Med. 1990;18:273.
17. Lehmuskallio E. Emollients in the prevention of frostbite. Int J Circumpolar Health. 2000;59:122–130.
18. Mills WJ Jr. Frostbite. A discussion of the problem and a review of the Alaskan experience. 1973. Alaska Med. 1993;35:29 – 40.
19. Mills WJ Jr. Summary of treatment of the cold injured patient. 1980. Alaska Med. 1993;35:50 –53.
20. Mills WJ Jr. Summary of treatment of the cold injured patient: frostbite. 1983. Alaska Med. 1993;35:61– 66.
21. McLeron K, ed. State of Alaska Cold Injury Guidelines. 7th ed. Juneau, AK: Department of Health and Social Services Division of Public Health Section of Community Health and EMS; 2003.
22. Villen G, Bescos G, Sosa V, Gracia J. Effects of haemodilution and re-warming with regard to digital amputation in frostbite injury: An experimental study in the rabbit. J Hand Surgery Br. 2002;27:224 –228.
23. Weatherley-White RC, Sjostrom B, Paton BC. Experimental studies in cold injury. II. The pathogenesis of frostbite. J Surg Res. 1964;4:17–22.
24. Talwar JR, Gulati SM, Kapur BM. Comparative effects of rapid thawing, low molecular dextran and sympathectomy in cold injury in the monkeys. Indian J Med Res. 1971;59: 242–250.
25. Webster DR, Bonn G. Low-molecular-weight dextran in the treatment of experimental frostbite. Can J Surg. 1965; 8:423– 427.
26. Kapur BM, Gulati SM, Talwar JR. Low molecular dextran in the management of frostbite in monkeys. Indian J Med Res. 1968;56:1675–1681.
27. Penn I, Schwartz SI. Evaluation of low molecular weight dextran in the treatment of frostbite. J Trauma. 1964;4: 784 –790.
28. Rainsford KD. Ibuprofen: pharmacology, efficacy and safety. Inflammopharmacology. 2009;17:275–342.
29. Heggers JP, Robson MC, Manavalen K, et al. Experimental and clinical observations on frostbite. Ann Emerg Med. 1987;16:1056 –1062.
30. Robson MC, DelBeccaro EJ, Heggers JP, Loy GL. Increasing dermal perfusion after burning by decreasing thromboxane production. J Trauma. 1980;20:722–725.
31. Washburn B. Frostbite: What it is—how to prevent it— emergency treatment. N Engl J Med. 1962;266:974 –989.
32. Mills WJ Jr. Frostbite. A method of management including rapid thawing. Northwest Med. 1966;65:119 –125.
33. Malhotra MS, Mathew L. Effect of rewarming at various water bath temperatures in experimental frostbite. Aviat Space Environ Med. 1978;49:874 – 876.
34. Mills WJ, Whaley R. Frostbite: experience with rapid rewarming and ultrasonic therapy. 1960-1. Wilderness Environ Med. 1998;9:226 –247.
35. Imray C, Grieve A, Dhillon S. Cold damage to the extremities: frostbite and non-freezing cold injuries. Postgrad Med J. 2009;85:481– 488.
36. McCauley RL, Hing DN, Robson MC, Heggers JP. Frostbite injuries: a rational approach based on the pathophysiology. J Trauma. 1983;23:143–147.
37. Reamy BV. Frostbite: review and current concepts. J Am Board Fam Pract. 1998;11:34 – 40.
38. Murphy JV, Banwell PE, Roberts AH, McGrouther DA. Frostbite: pathogenesis and treatment. J Trauma. 2000;48: 171–178. WMS Frostbite Practice Guidelines 165
39. Golant A, Nord RM, Paksima N, Posner MA. Cold exposure injuries to the extremities. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008;16:704 –715.
40. Biem J, Koehncke N, Classen D, Dosman J. Out of the cold: management of hypothermia and frostbite. CMAJ. 2003;168:305–311.
41. Bruen KJ, Ballard JR, Morris SE, Cochran A, Edelman LS, Saffle JR. Reduction of the incidence of amputation in frostbite injury with thrombolytic therapy. Arch Surg. 2007;142:546 –551.
42. Jenabzadeh K, Mohr W, Ahrenholz D. Frostbite: a single institution’s twenty year experience with intra-arterial thrombolytic therapy. J Burn Care Research. 2006;30: S103.
43. Sheridan RL, Goldstein MA, Stoddard FJ Jr, Walker TG. Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 41-2009. A 16-year-old boy with hypothermia and frostbite. N Engl J Med. 2009;361:2654 –2662.
44. Twomey JA, Peltier GL, Zera RT. An open-label study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of tissue plasminogen activator in treatment of severe frostbite. J Trauma. 2005; 59:1350 –1354; discussion 1354-1355.
45. Zdeblick TA, Field GA, Shaffer JW. Treatment of experimental frostbite with urokinase. J Hand Surg Am. 1988; 13:948 –953.
46. Saemi AM, Johnson JM, Morris CS. Treatment of bilateral hand frostbite using transcatheter arterial thrombolysis after papaverine infusion. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2009;32:1280 –1283.
47. Bruen KJ, Gowski WF. Treatment of digital frostbite: current concepts. J Hand Surg Am. 2009;34:553–554.
48. Cauchy E, Cheguillaume B, Chetaille E. A controlled trial of a prostacyclin and rt-PA in the treatment of severe frostbite. N Engl J Med. 2011;364:189 –190.
49. Barker JR, Haws MJ, Brown RE, Kucan JO, Moore WD. Magnetic resonance imaging of severe frostbite injuries. Ann Plast Surg. 1997;38:275–279.
50. Yeager RA, Campion TW, Kerr JC, Hobson RW 2nd, Lynch TG. Treatment of frostbite with intra-arterial prostaglandin E1. Am Surg. 1983;49:665– 667.
51. Groechenig E. Treatment of frostbite with iloprost. Lancet. 1994;344:1152–1153.
52. Roche-Nagle G, Murphy D, Collins A, Sheehan S. Frostbite: management options. Eur J Emerg Med. 2008; 15:173–175.
53. Miller MB, Koltai PJ. Treatment of experimental frostbite with pentoxifylline and aloe vera cream. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1995;121:678 – 680.
54. Hayes DW Jr, Mandracchia VJ, Considine C, Webb GE. Pentoxifylline. Adjunctive therapy in the treatment of pedal frostbite. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2000;17:715–722.
55. Bouwman DL, Morrison S, Lucas CE, Ledgerwood AM. Early sympathetic blockade for frostbite—is it of value? J Trauma. 1980;20:744 –749.
56. Espinosa GA. Management of frostbite injuries. J Natl Med Assoc. 1981;73:1125–1131.
57. Daum PS, Bowers WD Jr, Tejada J, Morehouse D, Hamlet MP. An evaluation of the ability of the peripheral vasodilator buflomedil to improve vascular patency after acute frostbite. Cryobiology. 1989;26:85–92.
58. Foray J, Baisse PE, Mont JP, Cahen C. [Treatment of frostbites. Analysis of results in twenty patients with bu- flomedil chlorhydrate (author’s transl)]. Sem Hop. 1980; 56:490 – 497.
59. Purkayastha SS, Roy A, Chauhan SK, Verma SS, Selvamurthy W. Efficacy of pentoxifylline with aspirin in the treatment of frostbite in rats. Indian J Med Res. 1998;107: 239 –245.
60. Purkayastha SS, Bhaumik G, Chauhan SK, Banerjee PK, Selvamurthy W. Immediate treatment of frostbite using rapid rewarming in tea decoction followed by combined therapy of pentoxifylline, aspirin & vitamin C. Indian J Med Res. 2002;116:29 –34.
61. Jurkovich GJ. Environmental cold-induced injury. Surg Clin North Am. 2007;87:247–267.
62. Thom SR. Hyperbaric oxygen: its mechanisms and effi- cacy. Plast Reconstr Surg.127 Suppl 1:131S-141S.
63. Finderle Z, Cankar K. Delayed treatment of frostbite injury with hyperbaric oxygen therapy: a case report. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2002;73:392–394.
64. Folio LR, Arkin K, Butler WP. Frostbite in a mountain climber treated with hyperbaric oxygen: case report. Mil Med. 2007;172:560 –563.
65. von Heimburg D, Noah EM, Sieckmann UP, Pallua N. Hyperbaric oxygen treatment in deep frostbite of both hands in a boy. Burns. 2001;27:404 – 408.
66. Gildenberg PL, Hardenbergh E. The effect of immediate sympathectomy on tissue survival following experimental frostbite. Ann Surg. 1964;160:160 –168.
67. Fuhrman FA, Crismon JM. Studies on gangrene following cold injury; the effect of rutin and other chemical agents on the course of experimental frostbite in rabbits. J Clin Invest. 1948;27:364 –371.
68. Christenson C, Stewart C. Frostbite. Am Fam Physician. 1984;30:111–122.
69. Kaplan R, Thomas P, Tepper H, Strauch B. Treatment of frostbite with guanethidine. Lancet. 1981;2:940 –941.
70. Engkvist O. The effect of regional intravenous guanethidine block in acute frostbite. Case report. Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1986;20:243–245.
71. Taylor MS. Lumbar epidural sympathectomy for frostbite injuries of the feet. Mil Med. 1999;164:566 –567.
72. Khan MI, Tariq M, Rehman A, Zafar A, Sheen SN. Effi- cacy of cervicothoracic sympathectomy versus conservative management in patients suffering from incapacitating Raynaud’s syndrome after frost bite. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2008;20:21–24.
73. Cauchy E, Marsigny B, Allamel G, Verhellen R, Chetaille E. The value of technetium 99 scintigraphy in the prognosis of amputation in severe frostbite injuries of the extremities: A retrospective study of 92 severe frostbite injuries. J Hand Surg Am. 2000;25:969 –978.